Dubai South Business Park
Dubai World Central
- 2,150,000 Sq Ft
- Available Space
- 500 Sq Ft - 300,000 Sq Ft
- Related Links
Dubai South (formerly DWC) stands out as the world’s first purpose-built airport city or ‘Aerotropolis’. This 140 square kilometer development has been designated to create a self-sustained economic zone to support a multitude of aviation, logistics and commercial projects, as well as the home of the Expo 2020, in a unique Free Zone environment.
The Dubai South Business Park offers first-rate offices that are centrally situated in what will become Dubai’s leading center of commerce and a logistics and aviation industry cluster.
The development is strategically situated in the southern part of Jebel Ali, connected to the Jebel Ali Port via the Logistics Corridor. Dubai South provides direct access to two of the primary trans-emirate road networks (Emirates Road and the Dubai By-Pass). One of the most attractive features of the Business Park is the opportunity for major corporations to consolidate their operations into large contiguous floors.
Dubai South can offer highly flexible accommodation across various buildings in the business park to accommodate tenants exact requirements from 500 sq.ft. to 300,000 sq.ft +
Flexible Transaction Structures available.
- Availability of Free Zone and non-Free Zone trade licenses
- Shell and Core accommodation from AED 65 sq.ft. / Fitted space from AED 95 sq.ft.
- Large Floor plates of up to 60,000 sq.ft.
- Flexible transaction structures with incentives available. Build to suit opportunities available
- Other tenants include: Nestle, IKEA, CEVA, Aramex, Sinopec, JandP Group, Siemens, Samsung, Maersk Training, DHL, Sobha Aviation
- Excellent parking provision. Site will benefit from the Dubai Metro Line extension.
- Exhibition district at Dubai World Central to host Expo 2020
- Industrial accommodation also available