ICD Brookfield Place
Dubai International Financial Center, DIFC
- 900,000 Sq Ft
- Available Space
- 10,000 Sq Ft - 900,000 Sq Ft
- Related Links
ICD Brookfield Place Dubai is a 4-acre site located in the central district of the DIFC master planned area. With over 900,000 square feet of highly functional, column-free work space, complemented by a collection of exceptional fashion, food and public space, the development will reflect ICD Brookfield’s commitment to creating ‘best-in-class’ properties.
The mixed-use development designed by the British architects Foster + Partners includes a 54-storey tower that comprises over 900,000-square-feet of Grade A lettable office space adjacent to a 150,000-square-foot retail centre with shopping, dining, fitness, and private club facilities. Three executive sky view suites at the top of the office tower feature multiple terraces and an open garden with uninterrupted views of Burj Khalifa.
ICD Brookfield Place is a joint venture between Investment Corporation of Dubai (ICD) and Brookfield Property Partners.
For more details please visit:
- Interconnection with DIFC Northern Campus
- World-class fine dining, cafes, and chef driven food market
- Vibrant public realm
- Health and Fitness Private Members Club
- Full-Service valet and highly-efficient drop off service
- Excellent access and transport links - situated between two metro shops
- Double-height, light-fitted lobby with connections to both Al Sa'ada Street, The Promenade and retail amenities