Dubai International Financial Centre, DIFC
- 700,000 Sq Ft
- Available Space
- 2,300 Sq Ft - 25,000 Sq Ft
- Related Links
Burj Daman is a prominent 15-Floor Office Tower located in the Dubai International Financial Centre. The building offers Grade A Office Accommodation with an impressive specification including: excellent floor to ceiling height, efficient floor plates, excellent retail amenities, high performance elevators, cost-efficient air-conditioning & a glass curtain wall façade which offers excellent natural light & views. The building has an excellent parking provision of 1 space per 500 sq.ft. occupied.
The building is situated in one of the most prominent locations within the DIFC and is located directly opposite the DIFC gate village. (Walking distance). Since its completion the building has attracted a host of key tenants including Clifford Chance, Allen & Overy LLP, Schlumberger, Atlas Mara Management and more.
Units of various sizes are available immediately at Burj Daman. The landlord has recently completed a number of Fitted Units which include raised flooring and suspended ceilings with lighting and cooling installed. These fitted units offer prospective tenants considerable savings on their initial fitting out costs over traditional shell & core units.
- Fitted units available from 2,300 sq.ft.
- Quarter floors, half floors and full floors also available to meet tenants requirements
- Prime Grade A building situated in central DIFC
- On-site retail amenities. DIFC amenities less than 200m walk
- Flexible terms available at competitive rents
- Excellent Parking - 1 space per 500 sq.ft. occupied