- 51,000 m²
- Available Space
- 2,000 m²
- Related Links
The Aldar HQ is the world’s first spherical office building. Built to international Grade A standards, HQ offers 51,000 sq m of premium office space over 20 floors, basement car parking & ancillary retail areas at podium level. Standing at about 120 metres, HQ is one of the first green buildings in Abu Dhabi & has become established as a landmark on the Abu Dhabi skyline.
HQ's excellent location provides spectacular views of the city, canal, & sea, & allows for an unparalleled working environment through the integration of exceptional services, including high-speed lifts & one of the highest parking ratios in Abu Dhabi. The building is perfectly positioned to serve both local & international markets, being just off the main arterial road network linking Abu Dhabi to Dubai & neighbouring GCC countries, & a ten minute drive from Abu Dhabi International Airport.
3rd Floor - 2000 sqm Fully Fitted & Furnished Office (A mixture of high quality glazed cellular offices & meeting rooms together with open plan accommodation). The fully furnished office consists of: wet pantry, meeting rooms, closed offices, large storage rooms, open plan workstations and open plan cubicles.
- Magnificent double height reception lobby with dual entrance
- World class finishes throughout all common areas incorporating natural materials
- 12 high speed passenger lifts operated by destination control and 2 additional service lifts
- On site building management team
- IBMS monitoring all security and maintenance / Full access control security system
- Dedicated basement delivery area and automated vacuum waste collection
- Tenant back up power generator capability
- Full time concierge reception staff / VIP and group welcome service
- Two cafe outlets on the ground and mezzanine, overlooking the reception lobby
- Male and female gyms with shower facilities
- HQ offers one of the highest car parking ratios in Abu Dhabi, all fully automated and shaded
- Large shaded visitor receiving area and valet parking for all visitors